Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Prefects Camp 2010

Finally could update my blog with something haha..thumbs up =]. I went on the prefect's camp a few weeks ago, really enjoyed having fun with friends and also doing some very very idiotic stuff XD.

Eng Kiat stressed out =D..cool down man your gonna ride the bus~


Before the trip, hanging around in school waiting for the bus to come. There you would hear our head prefect shouting for our attendance before we could leave the school and onto the bus.




Here we are happy to finally get on the bus that started our journey around 2PM plus there was no air conditioning so we had to bear a hot ride in the bus phew~we continued the journey and sang songs with Aaron and Silvanus until we luput XD.




Finally after and hour or so we reached the Lundu town, we all didnt really know where was the place we were going to..the so called "Eagle's Wing" was a mystery still ==. We stopped for a break at the town for some refreshments and toilet break, so our teachers told us we could exlpore the place for an hour or less..I forgot..moving on..

Mr.Tan:"Is this damai resort?I would like to make a booking for now..yes now.."
Man on the phone:"Yes, Sir.I'm sorry but our resort is currently fully booked."
[Line Clicks]
Man on the phone:"Hel..Hello?Sir?"
Mr.Tan:"Great I'm stuck here tonight =="



These are the pics taken not by me but Jim Hong using the camera on his phone..he couldn't stop taking pictures..There are more pictures on the trip but I think I'll continue it on another post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...