Sunday, December 19, 2010

表哥,你结婚了!恭喜你们!!

Cousin a.k.a 王力宏老师, you finally are married!! Congratulations to you both!!may you two live happily in peace. On 18/12/2010, started an early day with many wedding traditions and customs like going to the bride and groom's houses and have some tea as most wedding's have, "snow balls" (coloured balls eaten usually with sweet pandan flavoured water) were given to the bride and groom to eat.

Cousin so happy until he looked so blur blur XD

The Signature card for the bride and the groom for the ceremony at the temple

tada~the happy couple at the temple for the praying ceremony (it was very long ==)

The entrance for the bride and groom

The bride putting the wedding ring on the groom~=D

We finished off the wedding day with dinner at Lok Thian Restaurant. The food was ok but the groom's family menu was slightly different from the bride's family menu.

I was chosen to go on stage and sing without I didnt hear anyone telling me about it, I was so shocked someone suddenly called my name on the microphone asking me to sing haha. In the end I found out it was my friend who wrote my name on the "who want's to sing?"list. Woots I felt nervous at the start but I made it through singing "李圣杰-我懂了她".

As my cousin was flashing away his DSLR, this wedding night became a joyland for DSLR owners and pro photographers as they flashed away each picture. My cousin was told to take a family picture that night, this is my side of the family and also the groom's.

This is the bride's side of the family which I just had a first glance that night. This picture was not taken by my cousin, you can tell the difference in colour. The night ended well, everyone had a great time, the food was great, the cameras were flashing..a perfect wedding?maybe..Once again thanks cousin for the pictures ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...