Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas~Winter Wonderland

Twas the night before christmas..LOL..sound like a dream?wake up lah!! it's christmas eve on earth, but there is a winter wonderland..ahh here I am at the human made winter wonderland last night just before I went to countdown.Since I was there I couldnt stop my itchy hands from taking some pictures.
The entrance of the "winter wonderland"

My camera sucked on this picture but picked up enough light effect on the christmas tree, cant blame a 2.0 Megapixel camera.

Merry Xmas LOLs Xpax

Wonder if anyone has as much lighting and christmas trees as this place?


Woots~Artificial snow blowing square box spraying thingy..i dont really know what it's called though haha..thumbs up for artificial snow~didnt went into the othere snowy place which if I had I would have paid RM5. This event is on until next year I think,Anyone up for another countdown?=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...