Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010,it was a great year...anyways Hello 2011!!!

Today is the last day of 2010 guys & girls!!!Countdown-ing tonight anyone?XD

2010 has been a great year but it's kinda sad to see it end so fast but nevermind today is the 31st and tonight at midnight, the sky will be filled with lights and fireworks!! Wish you all a happy new year. A new year comes new things and a new you so happy 2011!!!!!

Soon it will be turn for my own challenge next year...and that is *deng deng deng*..SPM!!!! that means more study time, more books, and more work, less computer, less blogging == (curi blogging when eng) =D

I still remember the days when I was just form 3 preparing for my PMR and now I've already finished form 4..it's like eating rice with two spoons =3=

Hmm what did I do this year?Let me see...

I joined club dinners even though I wasn't a member of any of them XD..Interact club dinner was my first one

Next was ISCF dinner, this time not so many people in the photo =]

I "revived" my blog and RIP-ed my old one =D hopefully this blog will be better than the last one.

Fun in class, made by the "38 gang" ^^

Popping balloons during the Lundu trip (i missed in this pic)==

To all wonder girls lovers, here are the wonder boys!!!NOBODY NOBODY BUT CHU XD

Worked for a while at magic bite during the holidays

The last day of my school's sports day..it was always raining on the last day dono why~~allan won race woots~

"Prince of Noseia"

Had some fun at the cinema when we got bored on weekends (thanks to sam for giving me the idea)

Ahh the memories~celebrating Ying's birthday at Kim Bay eating dinner ^^

The last of what i can recall where I went this year with friends was MSAM~had a great time and many freebies XD~the year 2010 is almost at an end..left a few hours more to 2011 guys!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR =D

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...